BFD 27plus Incoming
Why choose BFD 27plus Incoming?
Would you like to commit yourself to a cause? Or just orient yourself as to how it could go on personally and professionally? Do you also want to gain new cultural experiences in Germany?
Then a BFD (Bundesfreiwilligendienst, Federal Voluntary Service) 27plus Incoming is the right thing for you: You work for a minimum of six months up to 18 months in a social or ecological institution. You commit yourself equally to yourself and to other people. You take responsibility and can personally develop further.
Which benefits does the BFD 27plus Incoming offer you?
- You meet many different people, gain experience in a new environment in a foreign country.
- You can orient yourself and will develop personally, learn about your individual abilities and limitations.
- You will take responsibility, gain self-confidence.
- You will meet new people, exchange with other volunteers in the group.
- You will gain professional orientation, experience social and other professions in practice, gather experience in teamwork.
- You can share professional and personal experience
- There will be support and training in the accompanying seminars, discussions of social, political and where applicable ecological issues.
- Recognition as a pre-practical training course for nursing or pedagogy.
If you are looking for new career challenges or want to check your career needs in nursing and pedagogy, BFD 27plus Incoming is what you are looking for!
- Age 27 years and older (no age limit),
- interest in practical work with people or in the fields of environmental protection and nature conservation
- willingness to share acquired knowledge as well as professional and life experience in a meaningful activity,
- willingness to be responsible for 12 months (extension to 18 months in individual cases possible),
- Obligatory participation in at least 12 days of training per year, additional training days for incoming volunteers,
- desire to be confronted with new ideas, different work and an interest in social commitment
- Basic knowledge of the German language is a prerequisite for a good start.
The Evangelical Volunteer Services are open to all people. Your participation is regardless of confessional or state affiliation. You do not have to have any professional knowledge or qualifications. Above all your motivation, your interest in working with people as well as your commitment to environmental protection and nature conservation is what is asked for.
Time: Start at any time convenient for you
- 500 - 536 Euro pocket money and food allowance per month (in the case of part-time work amount will be adjusted),
- 27 days leave,
- travel cost contribution to work place,
- minimum of 16 training days,
- free food and travel allowance during seminars (free accommodation for double student days),
- costs for social security contributions (health, pension, nursing care and unemployment insurance) as well as accident and liability insurance are borne,
- qualified certificate,
- pedagogical guidance and training.
Costs: The cost of the visa application, travel expenses to Germany and possibly accommodation must be borne by the volunteers themselves.